Book Your Trip to Croatia With Confidence With Adriatic Luxury Journeys
Updated April 28, 2021
With Adriatic Luxury Journeys’ new, more flexible booking policy, you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. Book by July 31, 2021 for travel through December 31, 2022, and you may change or cancel up to 15 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason and receive a credit toward future travel valid for travel throughout 2022.
Call Adriatic Luxury Journeys at 888.955.5027 or 8585.609.6619 or contact your travel professional to book.
Terms and Conditions: For new bookings for travel through December 31, 2022, made through Adriatic Luxury Journeys/Agram Tours, Inc. between April 28, 2021 and July 31, 2021, guests may change or cancel the booking up to 15 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason at home or in their travel destination. For Tailor Made bookings, some exclusions and penalties may apply, which will be advised in writing prior to confirmation. All monies applied to a new booking are non-transferable and non-refundable. Guests who cancel without rebooking will receive a credit toward future travel valid through December 31, 2022; credit is non-transferable and non-refundable. The applicable price of the new trip applies. Guest is responsible for non-refundable air fees, insurance, and other related costs. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE TOURS, HONEYMOONS & SMALL GROUP TOURS:
All cancellations must be in writing to Adriatic Luxury Journeys/Agram Tours, Inc.
- From the day of confirmation up till 15 days prior to arrival: no cancelation fee
- 14-10 days before departure: cancelation penalty of 75% of the total cost
- 9 days or fewer before departure: cancelation penalty of 100% of the total cost
All cancelations are per person.
Full payment is due at least 30 days prior to departure.
Waiver of all fees.
Name change free of charge.
COVID-19-related reasons include:
- The U.S. Department of State issues a Level 4: Do Not Travel Global Health Advisory, or the government in the guest’s country of residence restricts all but essential travel
- The U.S. Department of State issues a Level 4: Do Not Travel due to COVID-19 for the destination the guest is traveling to, or the government in the guest’s country of residence issues a comparable advisory
- The destination the guest is traveling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit the guest from traveling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements
- International flights are canceled without alternative routing available for guest to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary