- Discover the sophisticated artistic and cultural delights of Split and Dubrovnik.
- Enjoy a relaxing stay at a luxurious beach property on the island of Hvar.
- Take a ferry ride to the island of Korčula.
- Visit Pelješac peninsula – Croatia’s famous wine making region.
- Perhaps attend an evening concert in Dubrovnik – the Pearl of the Adriatic.
This tour combines the rich history and sophisticated artistic and cultural delights of Split and Dubrovnik, and the picture-perfect seaside villages on the Dalmatian Coast.
Begin with a relaxing overnight stay at Le Méridien Lav, located on the coastal outskirts of Split. Spend a day enjoying a private sightseeing tour of Diocletian Palace in Split, browse craft markets, art galleries and novelty shops. Enjoy the excellent dining before departing with your private driver-guide to the port for the catamaran transfer to island of Hvar.
Spend a night at a luxurious hotel in the Croatia’s most beautiful island Hvar. Spend one morning relaxing on the beach or on a private tour of Hvar town. In the afternoon, leisurely enjoy a drive through the stunning countryside of the island with lush vegetation, vineyards, olive groves and endless fields of lavender.
Continue your island hopping visiting Korčula, the birthplace of Marco Polo and learn all about Moreška sword dance. On the eight day take a private drive to the majestic Pelješac peninsula famous for its best Croatian wine production. Continue to the breathtaking Dubrovnik, and spend two nights at Villa Argentina, one of the most beautiful charming hotels on the Adriatic coast. Enjoy a private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town, visit some of its fine art galleries stores with authentic crafts. Perhaps attend an evening concert —throughout the summer, chamber music concerts are held many evenings in churches and towers overlooking the sea.> Book
Day 1: Arrive Split
Upon arrival to Split, private transfer by car and chauffer to your hotel in Split. The remainder of the day to be spent in leisure. Le Méridien Lav, Split, (B)
Day 2: Split
While in Split start each day mid-morning, enjoying breakfast at the hotel and admiring spectacular views of the Adriatic. Meet your local expert guide in early afternoon for a sightseeing tour of the Diocletian Palace. Browse food and craft markets, galleries and novelty shops. Or spend quality time lounging on the beach or strolling along the sparkling stirring seashore! Le Méridien Lav, Split, (B)
Day 3: Split/Hvar
Short catamaran ride to the Island of Hvar. Then a leisurely afternoon for some great scuba diving, swimming, spa regimens, sightseeing of Hvar, or relaxing luxuriously at your hotel. Hotel Adriana, Hvar, (B)
Day 4: Hvar
Visit one of the first communal theaters in Europe, built in 1612 and called the Arsenal. Then tour the famous “Tvrdalj” Palace of Petar Hektorović. Admire the lush vegetation, vineyards, olive groves, and endless fields of lavender. Hotel Adriana, Hvar, (B)
Day 5: Hvar/Korčula
Day at leisure. Ferry/catamaran to Korčula. Lešić-Dimitri Palace, Korčula, (B)
Day 6: Korčula
Spend the day exploring the birthplace of Marco Polo. Then visit the Abbot’s Treasury and discover all about the Moreška sword dance. Do not miss the sunset vistas, nor relishing a glass of fine local Pošip wine at one of Tiepolo Tower’s swank restaurants. Lešić-Dimitri Palace, Korčula,(B)
Day 7: Korčula/Pelješac/Dubrovnik
Visit the majestic Pelješac peninsula and the small medieval town of Ston. For wine lovers, Pelješac is the famous kingdom of Dingač, which is the most highly regarded of all Croatian wines. Nearby is another small town, Mali Ston, famous for it’s oyster and mussel production. Pucić Palace, Dubrovnik, (B)
Day 8: Dubrovnik
Tour Dubrovnik’s Old Town in the company of your expert local guide. Stroll the charming streets of Dubrovnik, browsing local shops for authentic Croatian souvenirs, while enjoying stunning views of the Adriatic. Pucić Palace, Dubrovnik, (B)
Day 9: Dubrovnik
Depart for the U.S.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES
- Private transfers by car and driver throughout the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Split including Diocletian Palace with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Hvar Island including wine tasting and tasting of local specialties with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Korčula Island with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees for Split and Dubrovnik museums
- Ferry/catamaran tickets wherever needed
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers by multiple drivers
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, superior sea-view room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, superior sea-view room, 2 night, breakfast
- Korčula, Lešić-Dimitri Palace, Ceylon residence, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Pucić Palace, deluxe room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2017 – April 15, 2018|
|SEASON II||April 15 - May 31 & October 1 - October 31, 2017/2018|
|SEASON III||June 1 - September 30, 2018|
|Land Rate Per Person||4||3||2|