- Enjoy the private tour of Croatia with most luxurious hotels and best sightseeing.
- Begin in Dubrovnik, the jewel of the sun-drenched Dalmatian coast.
- Discover the Diocletian town of Split.
- Travel to the island of Hvar.
- Admire the most beautiful waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Visit Zagreb, the most powerful and most sophisticated city in Croatia.
Magnificent Croatia tour is perfect for anyone seeking a private tour of Croatia that includes the most luxurious hotels available and sightseeing that features the best of Croatia: spectacular ancient ruins; Renaissance and Baroque architecture; and delicious food and wine. Each day’s touring is very flexible, with your own expert guide and driver.
Begin in Dubrovnik, the jewel of the sun-drenched Dalmatian coast. Stay at the luxurious Villa Argentina, with stunning views of the Adriatic. Dubrovnik is rife with glorious fountains, palaces and cathedrals, and steeped in sunshine and bathed in mild Mediterranean breezes. explore outdoor markets and taste local specialties. Visit Franciscan and Dominican Monasteries, the Rector’s Palace, and Dubrovnik Cathedral.
Continue to Split, the largest city along the Adriatic coast, and enjoy a private sightseeing tour of the palace of the 4th Century Roman Emperor Diocletian. Browse food and craft markets, galleries and unique shops. Take a full day tour to the island of Hvar and tour the famous “Tvrdalj” Palace of Petar Hektorović, the famous Croatian poet.
En route to Zagreb the next morning, travel to Plitvice Lakes for a tour of the most beautiful waterfalls. Continue to the Croatian capital of Zagreb, the most powerful and sophisticated cities in Croatia. Spend two night at a beautiful and the most elegant Regent Esplanade hotel, perfectly situated in the heart of the city. Enjoy a private tour of the Upper Town, visit St. Mark’s church, the Croatian National Theater and some of the many beautiful parks and fine art galleries in Zagreb. You will indeed have an experience to remember in years to come of your unforgettable tour of the gems of the Adriatic.> Book
Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
Depart United States to beautiful Dubrovnik, Croatia. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon in leisure. Hilton Imperial, Dubrovnik, (B)
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Tour Dubrovnik’s Old Town in the company of your expert local guide. Stroll the charming streets of Dubrovnik, and browse local shops for authentic Croatian souvenirs while enjoying stunning views of the Adriatic. Hilton Imperial, Dubrovnik, (B)
Day 3: Dubrovnik/Split
Split is the largest city along the Adriatic coast. Visit the palace of the IV Century Roman Emperor Diocletian. Browse food and craft markets, galleries and unique shops. Or spend quality time lounging along the beach or strolling the beautiful sunlit sea. Le Méridien Lav, Split, (B)
Day 4: Split/Hvar/Split
Short catamaran ride to the Island of Hvar. Visit one of the first communal theaters in Europe, built in 1612 and called the Arsenal. Then tour the famous “Tvrdalj” Palace of Petar Hektorovic. Admire the lush vegetation, vineyards, olive groves, and endless fields of lavender. Le Méridien Lav, Split, (B)
Day 5: Split/Plitvice Lakes/Zagreb
Private transfers by car and chauffeur to Zagreb, with a stop at Plitvice Lakes National Park. Discover this oasis of rare natural beauty that is one of Europe’s most dazzling nature parks. In the afternoon, continue to the Croatian capital of Zagreb. Hotel Esplanade, Zagreb, (B)
Day 6: Zagreb
Zagreb will charm you with its abundance of rich cultural heritage dating back to medieval days. Visit St. Mark’s church in the Upper Town, then the Croatian National Theater. Enjoy also some of the many beautiful parks and fine art galleries in Zagreb. Later, browse antique stores and quaint shops for authentic Croatian products. Then sample some delicious local cuisine. Hotel Esplanade, Zagreb, (B)
Day 7: Zagreb
YOUR VACATION INCLUDES
- Private transfers by car and driver throughout the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Split including Diocletian Palace with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Hvar island with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Self-guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park including a boat ride
- Private sightseeing tour of Zagreb with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees for National Parks Plitvice Lakes
- Entrance fees for Split and Dubrovnik museums
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers by multiple drivers
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Dubrovnik, Hilton Imperial, sea-view room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, superior sea-view room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, superior room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||December 1, 2016 - April 14, 2017 & November 1 - December 31, 2017|
|SEASON II||April 15 - May 31 & October 1 - October 31, 2017|
|SEASON III||June 1 - September 30, 2017|