- Take a romantic sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town at sunset
- Sail away to a secret beach on Mljet Island on a private boat excursion
- Taste the freshest oysters and fine local wine on Pelješac Peninsula
- Enjoy beautiful Korčula and visit the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Transfer by private boat to Hvar and enjoy picnic on a secret vista
- Relax on a private sailing excursion to the island of Vis
- Visit markets and cooking class in the countryside of Split
- Swim underneath the crystal clear waterfalls of Krka
- Visit Istrian Peninsula and enjoy private truffle hunting and wine tasting
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Passion on the Adriatic itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Arrive to Dubrovnik, take a romantic tour of the Old Town at sunset and experience this inspiring city at night.
Take a private boat excursion to the nearby island of Mljet and lounge on one of the hidden beaches of this pristine and serene island.
Transfer to the island of Korčula by private car and driver and don’t miss to experience the most authentic oyster tasting followed by visits to local wineries on the Pelješac Peninsula. Continue to the stunning island of Korčula and explore it history, culture, unique shops and numerous seaside restaurants.
Transfer by private boat to the passionate island of Hvar surrounded by endless fields of lavender, olive groves and vineyards. Admire the magical sunset from Hvar’s highest point as you sip a glass of champagne during a private picnic in a beautiful setting.
Board your private sail boat and spend a day visiting the island of Vis. Swim, snorkel, enjoy lunch on board and take a lot of pictures.
Visit markets, local shops and galleries in Split and enjoy a private cooking class in the countryside. Transfer to Rovinj and stop at Krka National Park for hiking, a boat ride and perhaps even a swim in the chilling waters of the lakes.
End your romantic journey with a memorable hunt for famous Istrian truffles in the company of your expert truffle hunters.> Book
Day 1, Arrive Dubrovnik
Arrival to Dubrovnik airport followed by private transfer to your hotel.
When the sun sets, Dubrovnik shines in a different light. It is a unique experience. Start your exploration at beautiful sunset in Buža bar in the company of your local guide. Stroll down to the city center and explore its cobblestone streets and squares. Learn about magnificent history of medieval Dubrovnik, its traditions and everyday life. Enjoy optional romantic dinner at one of the seaside restaurants that offer the amazing views of the nearby Lokrum Island. Hotel Bellevue, Dubrovnik, (B)
Day 2, Dubrovnik
Spend this day in complete privacy on one of the most secluded beaches on the Adriatic. Board your private boat and sail away to the secret bay. And we promise we won’t disclose its location to anyone! Lounge on this dreamy island with crystal clear water and pristine nature, relax and enjoy marvelous Dalmatian specialties offered at any of the restaurants lined up by the sea. Hotel Bellevue, Dubrovnik, (B)
Day 3, Dubrovnik/Pelješac/Korčula
Transfer by private car and local driver to the island of Korčula with a few short stops on the picturesque Pelješac Peninsula. You just can’t miss the opportunity to experience this region of oysters, salt and wine the most authentic way. Meet the local farmer and take a boat ride to taste the freshest oysters locally grown here. After a short drive on the curvy roads of the Peninsula, arrive to the charming wine cellars and taste the Plavac Mali and Dingač, the local wines whose wine makers and the entire country are proud of. Enjoy the amazing views of the slopes covered with vineyards as you continue to the island of Korčula. Hotel Korsal, Korčula, (B)
Day 4, Korčula
The island of Korčula presents a unique contact with the beautiful nature, and a thousand year old cultural tradition and history. Stroll the narrow streets of Korčula, and visit the birthplace of Marco Polo and other cultural and historical monuments in the company of your local guide. See the Treasury of the Abbey, the City Museum, the Museum of Icons, as well as other places of interest. Spend the afternoon leisure at one of many pristine and secluded beaches and dine at local konoba. Hotel Korsal, Korčula, (B)
Day 5, Korčula/Hvar
Transfer to Hvar by private speedboat. Spend this day relaxing and admire the most passionate island on the Adriatic coast. Go for a swim on any of secluded beaches just within a short walking distance from your hotel, take a bike ride or explore the island on foot, and admire the divine beauty of Hvar surrounded with lavender fields and olive groves. Or stay in town and explore the history, culture, galleries, boutique shops, markets and cafes.
The late afternoon and evening are reserved for a very special event! A wonderful picnic basket filled with island delicacies, sparkling wine and strawberries are awaiting just the two of you atop the island’s highest point. An enchanting evening created for the two of you accompanied by the breath taking nature, beautiful see and magical sunset. Hotel Adriana, Hvar, (B)
Day 6, Hvar/Vis/Hvar
Today is reserved for a full day private sailing to Vis. The island of Vis is one of the most remote of all Adriatic islands considered to be a jewel already by the ancient Greeks. On the remains of the old Greek settlements we today find the towns of Komiža and Vis. Enjoy your lunch on boat and a lovely day filled with sun, sea and love! Hotel Adriana, Hvar, (B)
Day 7, Hvar/Split
Transfer by catamaran to Split. Visit the ancient cellars of the Diocletian’s Palace during your walking tour of Split. Continue to the Cathedral, which is considered to be one of the oldest in the world. Your expert local guide will take you through the narrow cobblestone streets the insider way. Visit the colorful open marked called Pazar, fish market with the best selection of sea food just caught by the local fishermen, a local butcher, cheese and prosciutto producers, wine and chocolate producers. Learn the stories and myths about the ancient recipes still being prepared in Split. The romantic melodies of the Dalmatian a capella choir coming from one of the small city squares will make you cherish this time for the rest of your lives.
Get ready for a romantic cooking experience at a traditional Dalmatian estate just outside of Split. Make sure to seize every moment as the two of you start preparing your first Dalmatian meal during your private cooking class. Celebrate your love during a candle lit dinner, sounds of soft klapa music, and a glass or two of the finest home grown wine. Hotel Marmont, Split, (B)
Day 8, Split/Krka Waterfalls/Rovinj
Today we take you an exciting drive along the stunning Dalmatian coast with a stop at a vista near Primošten that offers the most amazing views of this charming town and the Adriatic. Shortly you will arrive to Krka National Park with fascinating waterfalls. Swimming beneath Skradinski buk is a one-of-a-kind experience that you will always remember (especially the chills of the first jump). Warm up by visiting the old water mill and sample delicious local specialties surrounded by beautiful nature. Hotel Monte Mulini, Rovinj, (B)
Day 9, Rovinj
Enjoy this day traveling though the rolling hills of the Istrian Peninsula, and discover Hum, the smallest town in the world. Continue to the captivating town of Motovun surrounded with a medieval wall on the top of a steep hill.
We head to the Motovun forest where you will begin your hunting adventure for black and white truffles. You will be accompanied by the licensed truffle hunters and their specially trained dogs. Regardless of your luck in truffle hunting, you will have an opportunity to taste some of the best specialties made with truffles, such as cheese, biscuits, sausages, and many other interesting delicacies.
Spend the rest of your time in this picturesque town walking around the fortifications and enjoying the striking views of the vineyards and olive groves in the valley. There is no better way to savor the Istrian Peninsula than to enjoy lunch of authentic truffle specialties with a glass of locally grown Muscat of Monjan or the ruby-red Teran. Hotel Monte Mulini, Rovinj, (B)
Day 10, Depart Rovinj
You can end this incredible journey departing from Venice or Zagreb.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES
- Accommodation at 5* hotels and superior/deluxe rooms with balcony and sea view
- Private airport transfer in Dubrovnik and Rovinj (Rovinj – Venice or Rovinj – Zagreb)
- COMPLIMENTARY champagne in Dubrovnik
- Private sailing to the secluded beach on Mljet Island with professional skipper
- Private wine and oyster tasting on Pelješac Peninsula
- Private picnic with champagne and strawberries on Hvar’s secret vista
- Private sailing to the islands Vis with lunch & professional skipper
- Private cooking class in the countryside near Split with dinner and bottle of fine local wine
- Private excursion to Krka waterfalls (self-guided)
- Private truffle hunting on the Istrian Peninsula with wine tasting
- Private experience of Dubrovnik at sunset with a local guide
- Private experience of Korčula town with a local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Split including visits to local markets, shops with chocolate, wine and cheese tastings
- All private transfers by car and driver
- Private speedboat transfer from Korčula to Hvar
- Catamaran transfer from Hvar to Split
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Bellevue, deluxe sea-view room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Korčula , Hotel Korsal, sea-view room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, superior room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Marmont, superior room, 1 night, breakfast
- Rovinj, Hotel Monte Mulini, superior room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2017 – April 15, 2018|
|SEASON II||April 15 - May 31 & October 1 - October 31, 2017/2018|
|SEASON III||June 1 - September 30, 2018|