- Visit lively Dolac market & taste local wine & specialties at a boutique wine cellar
- Stop at Rastoke village & hike around stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Take an optional rafting excursion on River Cetina near Split
- Sail to the remote island of Vis and discover Green Cave
- Enjoy a private dinner in an olive grove on Hvar
- Transfer by private speed boat to Dubrovnik with a stop on Korčula
- Marvel at glorious Dubrovnik & capture the magical moments
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Alluring Croatia itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Your romantic journey starts in Croatia’s charming capital. Walk through the history and culture in the company of your expert local guide, and visit one of the best Zagreb’s wine bars for a memorable wine experience.
Next, depart by private car and chauffer to Split with a stop at tiny village of Rastoke and Plitvice Lakes National Park for refreshing hiking tour of the Lakes and admire the stunning views of the waterfalls. Break for lunch for a bite of tasteful local specialties and continue to the Dalmatian coast.
Spend a day at leisure. Visit Diocletian Palace in Split, browse lively open market, art galleries and local shops and experience this Dalmatian glorious city with all of your senses. Or opt for rafting on Cetina River in the countryside.
Transfer to Hvar, the island of sun, sea, scented lavender fields, olive groves, vineyards, quaint Dalmatian villages, sophisticated towns and unforgettable sunsets. Try to experience it all! Enjoy one full day on a private sailing excursion to the island of Vis. Swim and snorkel in hidden bays and explore this serene island.
Transfer by private speed boat to Dubrovnik with a stop on Korčula which undoubtedly holds a privileged position among the Croatian islands. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean.
Your journey concludes in Dubrovnik where you will spend two nights at the luxury hotel with stunning views of the Adriatic. Enjoy a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and its museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and local specialty shops.
Zagreb/Rastoke & Plitvice/Split
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itienrary
- Private experience of Zagreb including food & wine tasting
- Private excursion to the National Park Plitvice Lakes (self-guided sightseeing)
- Private Vis & Biševo sailing with professional English speaking skipper
- Private picnic dinner in an olive grove on Hvar
- Private speedboat transfer from Hvar to Dubrovnik with a stop in Korčula
- Private experience of Dubrovnik with an English-speaking local guide
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2021|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2021|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,995|
|SEASON II||From $4,195|
|SEASON III||From $4,595|
|SEASON IV||From $4,795|