- Enjoy pletna boat ride to St. Mary’s island on Lake Bled
- Admire a bird’s eye view of Lake Bohinj from Mt. Vogel
- Take a full day excursion through spectacular scenery of Soča Valley & Julian Alps
- Explore quaint villages around Goriška Brda & taste locally produced Teran in Kras
- Visit Sečovlje Salina Nature Park & tour Lipica stud farm
- Discover the underground world of Postojna Caves and visit Predjama Castle
- Tour the baroque buildings, local market and Dragon Bridge in Ljubljana
This tour is ideal for exploring the highlights of Slovenia, its amazing architecture, beautiful nature, art and local flair and flavor. Boutique Slovenia private luxury tour is ideal for the first-time visitors and repeat visitors alike. Stay at beautiful hotels and enjoy personalized touring with your own guides and chauffeur.
Admire stunning views of Lake Bled. Take a ride in the traditional pletna boat to St. Mary’s Island. Climb ninety-nine steps to reach the lake’s highest point and to experience other spectacular views. Journey through spectacular Bohinj Valley and take a cable car ride to Mt. Vogel.
Next, enjoy a full day excursion of Soča Valley and Julian Alps. Visit quaint villages around Goriška Brda, and enjoy local specialties and a glass of fine Teran in the vineyards of Kras.
Continue to Sečovlje Salina Nature Park and learn about centuries old traditions of salt making. Visit the picturesque village of Lipica, where beautiful white horses called Lipizzaner have been bred. Don’t miss a tour of underground world of Postojna Caves and a visit to Predjama Castle.
End this amazing private tour exploring baroque buildings, markets, shops and walking across the famous Dragon Bridge in the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana and the city of Maribor.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- Experienced English speaking driver/guide throughout the trip as per itinerary
- Comfortable air-conditioned sedan at your disposal as per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing of Bled and Bohinj Soča Valley, Sečovlje salt pans, Lipica stud farm, Postojna Caves & Predjama Castle, Ljubljana, Celje & Maribor
- Wine tasting and lunch in Goriška Brda
- Experienced English speaking local guides
- Bled, Hotel Toplice, 3 nights, breakfast
- Portorož, Hotel Kempinski Palace, 2 nights, breakfast
- Ljubljana, Hotel Cubo, 2 nights, breakfast
- Meals, drinks, gratuities, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,295|
|SEASON II||From $3,895|
|SEASON III||From $4,295|