- Enjoy the highlights of Zagreb on a private guided tour
- Explore emerald green waters canoeing on Mrežnica river
- Discover best hiking paths at Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Swim in the chilling waters underneath Krka waterfalls
- Take a river rafting and zip lining excursion on Cetina
- Learn all about Paklinski islands during a sea kayaking excursion
- Find amazing bike trails on Korčula island
- Visit Koločep on a sea kayaking excursion
Start your Breathtaking Croatia active vacation in Zagreb, Croatia and explore this charming city the insider way in the company of our expert local guide.
Head to Plitvice Lakes National Park by private car and driver and stop at Mrežnica River for an unforgettable canoeing excursion. Next, hike around amazing waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Continue towards Split with a stop at Krka National Park for hiking and memorable swimming underneath the waterfalls.
Spend a few days in Split and its countryside. Take a full day excursion to a village near Omiš and engage in the river rafting excursion on Cetina River followed by a zip line that will leave you breathless.
Explore the Dalmatian islands of Hvar and Korčula. Take a full sea kayaking excursion to Paklinski islands and explore the best biking trails on Korčula Island.
Transfer to Dubrovnik with a stop in Ston for oyster tasting. Enjoy the jewel of the Adriatic and the small island of Koločep during your kayaking excursion.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Split/Cetina River Rafting & Zip Line/Split
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split, Korčula and Dubrovnik
- Canoeing on Mrežnica River
- Hiking in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Swimming & hiking in Krka National Park
- Rafting and zip lining in the countryside of Split
- Sea kayaking on Paklinski Islands
- Biking on Korčula island
- Sea kayaking in Koločep (Elaphite Islands)
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, 1 night, breakfast
- Plitvice, Ethno Houses, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 2 nights, breakfast
- Korčula, Lešić Dimitri Palace, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $4,595|
|SEASON II||From $4,995|
|SEASON III||From $5,395|