- Begin your romantic journey with a night stay in Split & enjoy the city with all of your senses.
- Take a catamaran ride to Hvar, one of Croatia’s most beautiful and most seductive islands.
- Escape to seclusion and enjoy one of Hvar’s many beautiful beaches.
- Enjoy a romantic picnic with champagne at sunset at the highest vista on the island
- Walk the narrow streets of the quaint town of Starigrad, and visit the Renaissance palace of the poet Petar Hektorović.
- Take a boat ride to the island of Vis and Biševo and explore the famous “blue cave”.
- Taste the finest wines from the best island wineries and sample island specialties.
- Explore Paklinski islands on a kayaking excursion including lunch
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Captivating Hvar itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Begin your romantic journey with a night stay in Split. Visit Diocletian Palace, markets, unique shops, and taste locally produces wine and chocolates. Then take a catamaran ride to Hvar, one of Croatia’s most beautiful and most seductive islands. Enjoy an optional private tour of the city with your local expert guide. Then sample some of Hvar’s delectable cuisine. Opt-in for exploring the island by private car and chauffeur. You will experience the lush vegetation, vineyards, olive groves, and endless fields of lavender!
Escape to seclusion and enjoy one of Hvar’s many beautiful beaches. Spend the day sunning, swimming, scuba diving, and basking in the pleasant company of others.
Take a boat ride to the island of Biševo and explore the “blue caves.” They are a natural phenomenon, and only accessible by small fishing boats. The caves offer an unforgettable experience and unique light effects, especially when sunlight is reflected into the caves from off the sea. Continue on to Komiža whose inhabitants are believed to be the best fisherman in all the Adriatic!
Discover the secrets of Plavac Mali, enjoy local brandy infused with local aromatic herbs. Savor four-course wine tasting paired with finest local delicacies during your unique wine tasting tour with a private guide and driver. Explore Paklinski islands on a sea kayaking excursion before you return to Split.
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itienrary
- Private sightseeing of Split with food and wine tasting
- Private picnic at sunset with champagne in a romantic setting on the island of Hvar
- Excursion to the Blue and Green Caves
- Private wine and tasting in the best wineries on Hvar island
- Kayaking excursion to Paklinski Islands
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Split, Hotel Cornaro, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Amfora, 4 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2021|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2021|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $2,095|
|SEASON II||From $2,195|
|SEASON III||From $2,595|
|SEASON IV||From $2,795|