Croatia and Slovenia Experience
Delight in the artistic and cultural treasures of Dubrovnik.
- Admire the lavender fields of Hvar Island.
- Visit the splendid Roman amphitheater in Pula.
- Discover Postojna Cave, with its speleological marvel.
- Sample homemade specialties at the open-air market in Zagreb.
This elegant small group tour (for only up to 12 participants) includes comprehensive touring of the highlights of Croatia’s and Slovenia’s most famous cities – Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Pula, Poreč, Bled, Ljubljana & Zagreb. Plus an amazing Postojna Cave, and a memorable day trip to the amazing waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary based on double occupancy
- 10 tour days
- Experienced English speaking driver/escort throughout the trip as per itinerary
- Comfortable air-conditioned minibus at group’s disposal as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar Island, Pula & Poreč, Bled, Ljubljana and Zagreb
- Professional English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for National Park Plitvice Lakes
- Entrance fees for National Park Postojna Cave
- Pletna boat ride on Bled Lake
- Entrance fees for St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split, Amphitheater in Pula, Euphrasius Basilica in Poreč
- 14 meals – 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners in local restaurants
- Ferry/catamaran tickets
- All taxes
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Rixos, 2 nights
- Split, Hotel Jupiter, 2 nights
- Opatija, Hotel Ambasador, 2 nights
- Bled, Villa Bled, 1 night
- Zagreb, Hotel Westin, 2 nights
- Airfare, tips, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|DATES & PRICES|
|START DATE||END DATE||AVAILABILITY||PRICE|
|April, 9, 2022||April 18, 2022||Available||$3,495|
|April 23, 2022||May 2, 2022||Available||$3,495|
|May 7, 2022||May 16, 2022||Available||$3,995|
|May 21, 2022||May 30, 2022||Available||$3,995|
|June 4, 2022||June 13, 2022||Available||$3,995|
|June 18, 2022||June, 27, 2022||Available||$3,995|
|September 3, 2022||September 12, 2022||Available||$3,995|
|September 17, 2022||September 26, 2022||Available||$3,995|
|October 1, 2022||October 10, 2022||Available||$3,495|
|October 15, 2022||October 24, 2022||Available||$3,495|
|October 29, 2022||November 7, 2022||Available||$3,195|
|All rates are per person in US dollars.|