Croatia In Style
- Admire the inimitable architecture of lively Ban Jelačić Square in Zagreb
- Discover the Roman ruins in Pula
- Travel in a complete luxury of your own private yacht
- Admire the beauty of the Adriatic Coast as you stop in 3000-year-old Zadar
- Visit the small village of Trstenik, and sail to the island of Mljet
- Enjoy the private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik.
Croatians know a thing or two about style, and this tour showcases some of the country’s best – from centuries past to today.
Stroll the charming streets of Zagreb and admire the inimitable architecture of lively Ban Jelačić Square. Pass through popular Tkalčićeva Street, stroll to the delightful Kamenita Vrata, and visit St. Mark’s Church.
Continue to Opatija. Savor breathtaking views of the wonderful Opatija Riviera. Drive through the green countryside and medieval hill towns of inland Istria. Then you arrive at Motovun, a place of ravishing beauty. Continue to Pula, that exhibits the best preserved Roman amphitheater in the entire world. In the afternoon, we board a private luxury yacht and continue our journey along the Adriatic coast.
Admire the beauty of the Adriatic Coast as you stop in 3000-year-old Zadar. Visit the Cathedral of St. Stošia dating from 1285 A.D. And the Roman Forum and pre-Romanesque church of St. Donat, and other sites of historical and nonpareil grandeur. After lunch, continue to Plitvice Lakes by private car and driver.
Hvar is one of Croatia’s most beautiful and most seductive islands. Visit Arsenal, one of the first communal theaters in Europe, which was built in 1612. Then via private car and chauffeur, take a sightseeing tour of the entire island. Visit the small fishing town of friendly Vrboska. Stroll to the church of St. Lawrence and glower over its rich art collection and huge cache of gold and silver. Continue on to the town of Starigrad, the oldest urban settlement on the island.
Visit the small village of Trstenik, and sail to the island of Mljet. Enjoy the serenity of the most densely wooded island of the Adriatic, that includes its two inner lakes and the XII Century Benedictine Monastery.
In the company of your private local guide, tour Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
Mali Lošinj/Zadar/ Plitvice/Zadar
- This itinerary can be tailored to all your preferences
- Private yacht with a professional English-speaking skipper and a hostess as per the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tours with a professional English-speaking local guides as per your request
- Activities and excursions as per your request
- Meals as per your request
- Experienced English speaking local guides
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia if needed
- Zagreb, Regent Esplanade, superior room, 1 night, breakfast
- Lovran, Villa Astra, sea-view room, 1 night, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Pucić Palace, deluxe room, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion