Croatia & Montenegro
- Experience Croatia’s and Montenegro’s most beautiful historic cites, UNESCO World Heritage sites, art and local cuisine
- Visit the ancient cellars of the Diocletian Palace in Split and explore charming Trogir
- Relax while sailing and visiting Brač
- Take an optional sailing trip to the island of Vis.
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and days of relaxation in Hvar
- Admire the stunningly beautiful city of Dubrovnik
- Visit Bay of Kotor with a stop in Cetinje in Montenegro
Our private luxury tour of Croatia and Montenegro has been carefully designed to offer the best combination of the region’s most interesting cultural and lifestyle elements, including beautiful historic cities and islands, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, art and architecture, shopping for antiques and traditional crafts, excellent wine, local cuisine based on regional products, rolling farmland, scenic lakes and mountain regions and much more.
Start in Split and explore the preserved ancient cellars of the Diocletian Palace. Take a full day excursion to the Renaissance town of Trogir and admire its lovely art and architecture. Relax in one of the seaside cafes or stop for lunch of traditional specialties.
Then reserve a day for adventure, fun and relaxation. Take a private sailing trip to the island of Brač. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in numerous secluded bays while the lunch is being prepared on board. Continue sailing to the island of Hvar, one of the most romantic Croatian islands. Explore Hvar city either with a private guide or on your own. If the time allows take an optional boat trip the island of Vis and Biševo and visit the blue cave. Or go for some of the best diving in the Adriatic sea.
Continue to the beautiful city of Dubrovnik and delight in the artistic treasures of the Assumption of the Virgin, and visit the Rector’s Palace, and XIV-century Dominican Monastery. There will be plenty of time to enjoy the most amazing vies of the Adriatic from the balcony of your elegant hotel. Visit Montenegro and its beautiful Kotor Bay. On your way stop in Cetinje, a treasure of Montenegrin historical and cultural heritage.
- Private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Split & Trogir with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sailing to Hvar with a stop on Brač with a professional skipper
- Private sightseeing tour of Hvar town with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Montenegro with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Wine and oyster tasting in Ston en route to Dubrovnik
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 2 night, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hilton Imperial, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2021 - April 30, 2022|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2022|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2022|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2022|
|SEASON I||October 9, 2022 - April 30, 2023|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2023|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2023|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2023|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $2,995|
|SEASON II||From $3,195|
|SEASON III||From $3,595|
|SEASON IV||From $3,795|