Croatia & Slovenia Discovery
- Admire Dubrovnik Old Town, take a cable car to Mt. Srđ & visit Lokrum island
- Explore cliffs and bays on a family friendly sea kayaking excursion in Zaton Bay
- Discover the cultural and art treasure of Split & sample local treats
- Take a boat excursion to the islands of Vis and Hvar
- Swim in the waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Bike around seaside resort of charming Rovinj
- Visit Postojna Caves and Lake Bled
- Take a family friendly hiking tour of Julian Alps
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s family vacation experts to customize Croatia & Slovenia Family Vacation itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
This tour offers a perfect balance of invigorating activities, relaxation and private touring of Croatia’s and Slovenia’s most famous cities — Dubrovnik, Split, Rovinj and Lake Bled —plus a sailing trip to the to the Dalmatian islands of Vis & Hvar, and an active day trip to the amazing waterfalls of Krka National Park.
Begin in Dubrovnik and spend three nights at the elegant Hotel Excelsior with stunning views of the Adriatic. Start slowly with a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town including a cable ride to Mt. Srdj for spectacular views of the city and best spot for taking pictures. Continue with a boat ride to the Lokrum island. Then get ready to participate with all of your strength on a privately guided sea kayaking excursion in the nearby Zaton Bay. Your private chauffeur will take you on a scenic drive to to Split. Spend a day enjoying a private walking tour of Diocletian Palace in Split, browse craft markets, art galleries and novelty shops. Enjoy excellent optional dining before departing on a private sailing boat excursion to the island of Vis and Hvar.
En route to Rovinj the next morning, travel to Krka National Park for a hiking tour of the most beautiful waterfalls. Enjoy a biking tour of the seaside resort of Rovinj following one of the many bike trails and enjoy the magnificent views of the Adriatic.
Discover Postojna Caves on a guided walking tour accompanied by the local expert. Spend a day on a private hiking excursion in Slovenia’s Lake Bled. End your unforgettable vacation in Croatia and Slvoenia with a private transfer to Ljubljana airport.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Split/Krka National Park/Rovinj
- Private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik Old town with cable car ride and visit to Lokrum, Split & Lake Bled
- Private kayaking in Zaton Bay near Dubrovnik
- Boat excursion to the island of Vis and Hvar from Split (group)
- Visit to Krka National Park for self-guided tour
- Private biking excursion in Rovinj
- Private hiking to Julian Alps
- Entrance fees to Postojna Caves
- Entrance fees for Split and Dubrovnik museums
- Experienced English speaking local guides
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia & Slovenia if needed
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, 3 nights, breakfast
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 2 nights, breakfast
- Rovinj, Hotel Lone, 2 nights, breakfast
- Bled, Villa Bled, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $4,995|
|SEASON II||From $5,295|
|SEASON III||From $5,695|