Croatian Love Story
- Experience the most romantic towns & islands in Croatia
- Admire the views of Zagreb’s upper town & visit boutique wine cellar
- Hike around stunning Plitvice Lakes with a romantic picnic
- Explore Rovinj, Hum and Motovun and engage in truffle hunting
- Cruise, swim and relax under the waterfalls of Krka
- Enjoy the markets in Split & sail to Šolta & Brač
- Celebrate your love at private sunset dinner on Hvar
- Discover Blue and Green Caves, Bisevo, Vis & Pakleni Islands
- Relax on the beautiful island of Korčula
- Visit Dubrovnik, the nearby Lokrum island & capture the magical sunsets
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Croatian Love Story itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Croatian Love Story romantic vacation includes Croatia’s most romantic locations; Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes, Rovinj, Motovun, Krka Waterfalls, Split, Hvar, Korčula & Dubrovnik plus a private sailing trips to the islands of Šolta & Brač, and a memorable visit to Blue and Green Caves, islands of Vis, Biševo, Pakleni Islands & Lokrum.
Start in Zagreb and spend two nights at your luxurious hotel. Walk through the history and culture in the company of your expert local guide, and visit one of the best Zagreb’s wine bars for a memorable wine experience.
Next, depart by private car and chauffer for Rovinj, a lovely seaside resort on the northern part of the Adriatic coast. Stop in Plitvice Lakes National Park for refreshing hiking tour of the Lakes and admire the stunning views of the waterfalls. Break for lunch for a bite of tasteful local specialties and continue to the dreamy Istrian Peninsula.
Spend three nights in Rovinj at your elegant boutique hotel with amazing sea view, and enjoy a taste of best truffles served at a local restaurant of your choice. Spend one morning on a full day flexible private walking tour of Rovinj. You might like to explore the market squares and artisan workshops there. Enjoy plenty of free time for leisurely meals and time to stroll along the sea and shop for local specialties and souvenirs.
Drive to the rolling hills of Istria and discover Hum, the smallest town in the world. Continue to captivating Motovun and try your hand at truffle hunting followed by a succulent lunch of specialties with truffle that pair well with a glass of locally grown Teran.
Continue to the seaside town of Split with a stop at breathtaking Krka Waterfalls for a relaxing walk, swim and great pictures. Spend a day enjoying a private walking tour of Diocletian Palace in Split, browse lively open market, art galleries and local shops and experience this Dalmatian glorious city with all of your senses.
Enjoy one full day on a private sailing excursion to the islands of Šolta and Brač. Swim and snorkel in hidden bays and wait for your meals to be prepared and served by the crew.
Transfer to Hvar, the island of sun, sea, scented lavender fields, olive groves, vineyards, quaint Dalmatian villages, sophisticated towns and unforgettable sunsets. Try to experience it all!
Transfer by catamaran or ferry to the island of Korčula which undoubtedly holds a privileged position among the Croatian islands. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean.
Your journey concludes in Dubrovnik where you will spend two nights at the luxury hotel with stunning views of the Adriatic. Start slowly with a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and its museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and local specialty shops followed by the visit to the tiny island of Lokrum.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Rovinj/Hum & Motovun/Rovinj
Hvar/Biševo, Vis & Pakleni Islands/Hvar
- Private airport transfer in Zagreb and Dubrovnik
- Private experience of Zagreb with visits to boutique wine cellars including tastings
- Private visit to Pltivice Lakes from Split & entrance tickets to the park
- Private experience of Rovinj and Istrian Peninsula including truffle hunting and tasting
- Private visit to Krka National Park for swimming, hiking and boat ride
- Private experience of Split with visits to markets & shops including tastings
- Private sailing to the islands of Brač and Šolta with lunch & professional skipper
- Boat excursion to Green and Blue Caves, Vis, Biševo and Paklinski Islands (group)
- Private transfer by car & driver from Korčula to Dubrovnik
- Wine and oyster tasting on picturesque Pelješac Peninsula
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, 2 nights, breakfast
- Rovinj, Hotel Monte Mulini, 3 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Park, 3 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 2 nights, breakfast
- Korčula, Lešić-Dimitri Palace, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $6,495|
|SEASON II||From $7,095|
|SEASON III||From $7,595|