- Engage in best multisport activities in Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik
- Tour Split’s Diocletian Palace and opt in for bike tour on Marjan Hill
- Take a full day excursion to Cetina river for rafting and zip lining
- Or opt in for canyoning, rock climbing and cliff jumping on Cetina
- Sail away to the islands of Brač and Hvar
- Explore Hvar Island on hiking or biking private tour
- Discover Blue and Green Caves on a private boat tour
- Go for amazing canoeing on Trebižat river or sea kayaking on Koločep
Start your Dalmatian Adventure in Split, Croatia and explore this charming city the insider way in the company of your expert local guide. However, if you would like to view Split for a totally different perspective, we suggest a biking tour in the company of a biking tour expert to Marjan park forest. That would definitely be a good start to a very active vacation on the Dalmatian coast.
Head to a village near Omiš by private car and driver and stop on Cetina River for an unforgettable river rafting excursion. Next, take a zip line, if you dare!
Continue to the islands of Brač and Hvar on a private sailing excursion and enjoy swimming in some of the most beautiful beaches of Brač Island.
Explore the island of Hvar. Take a full day hiking or biking excursion of the island and a boat tour to the Blue and Green Caves.
Transfer to Dubrovnik and enjoy the jewel of the Adriatic. Spend a full day on a canoeing excursion on Trebižat River in Herzegovina and tour Mostar and visit its famous Old Bridge.
Hvar/Blue and Green Caves/Hvar
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing of Split & Dubrovnik
- Private sea kayaking on Čiovo Island
- Private rafting on Cetina River and Zip line
- Private sailing to Brač and Hvar with lunch included
- Private hiking on Hvar Island
- Private boat excursion to Green and Blue Caves
- Canoeing on Trebižat River in Herzegovina
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 3 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2021|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2021|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,995|
|SEASON II||From $4,395|
|SEASON III||From $4,795|
|SEASON IV||From $4,995|