- Sail to the Dalmatian islands of Brač, Hvar, Vis & Korčula.
- Enjoy the seclusion, and local dining at quaint Dalmatian villages.
- Discover the cultural and art treasure of Split.
- Relax at some of the most beautiful beaches.
- Take biking tours, sea kayaking, diving, and many other available activities.
- Stroll the charming streets of Dubrovnik and visit its many museums and art galleries.
Whether you are planning a honeymoon, celebrating an anniversary or setting the stage for a dramatic marriage proposal, this journey with an emphasis on discovering the most beautiful of the Dalmatian islands, is your perfect choice. Begin your trip with two nights stay at a glamorous seaside resort in Split. Then take your private sailing boat with skipper to the island of Brač. Continue on to the island of Hvar, one of Croatia’s most beautiful and most seductive islands. Enjoy a private tour of the city with your local expert guide. Then sample some of Hvar’s delectable cuisine.
Then sail to Pakleni Islands and to the island of Vis. On Vis you will meet your personal tour guide who will take you on a safari tour of the islands interior and hidden cold war secrets. Finish the day with a BBQ of fresh fish at a local traditional restaurant.
Continue your island exploration visiting Korčula, the birthplace of Marco Polo and learn all about Moreška sword dance. Arrive to the breathtaking Dubrovnik, and spend two nights at Villa Argentina, one of the most beautiful charming hotels on the Adriatic coast. Enjoy a private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town, visit some of its fine art galleries & stores with authentic crafts. Perhaps attend an evening concert — throughout the summer, music concerts are held many evenings in churches and towers overlooking the sea.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sail boat and professional skipper from Split/Brač/Pakleni Islands/Hvar/Vis/Korčula
- Private sightseeing toursof Split with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Hvar town with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Korčula town with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Breakfast daily
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 2 nights, breakfast
- Korčula, Hotel Korsal, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, 2 nights, breakfast
- Mono-hull 40, skipper/cook, breakfast on board, fuel
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,295|
|SEASON II||From $3,795|
|SEASON III||From $4,195|