- Discover the cultural & art treasure of Split & Trogir
- Visit one of the most beautiful Croatia Islands – Hvar
- Explore the “Blue Caves” of Biševo Island
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town, visit some of its fine art galleries & stores with authentic crafts
- Take an optional tour of Dubrovnik’s countryside by visiting towns of Cavtat and Konavle or Mljet NP
- Relax on some of the finest beaches of the Dalmatian coast, or enjoy numerous activities such as sea kayaking, biking, diving, etc.
On this journey, experience the charm of Dalmatian coast including the historic towns of Split, Dubrovnik, and the island of Hvar. Begin with three nights in Split. Flexible and optional touring allows you to explore the city according to your interests. First-time visitors to Split may wish to visit major attractions such as Diocletian Palace, the Cathedral and the temple of Jupiter. Lovers of cultural and historical monuments, art, original architecture and nice alleys are given the opportunity to visit Trogir to learn about the manifold and complex heritage – from the Romanesque yard to the modern interiors.
Next, take a short catamaran ride to Hvar, and spend three nights at a luxurious hotel in the Croatia’s most beautiful island. Relax on the beach, swim or dive into the pristine waters of the Adriatic. In the evening, stroll the cobblestone streets of Hvar or perhaps enjoy a gourmet dinner at one of its local restaurants. Reserve a day for visiting the island’s oldest settlement discovered in IV century B.C. and called Pharos. Continue through the stunning countryside filled with vineyards, olive groves and lavender. Taste the excellent local wine in one of the charming villages.
Continue to Dubrovnik, steeped in sunshine and bathed in mild Mediterranean breezes, a lush region of coves, forested islands and idyllic beaches. This Jewel of the Adriatic is rife with glorious fountains, palaces and cathedrals. And rich in history and culture, dating all the way back to the VII century. The limestone bricks of the walled Old City shimmer like marble in the moonlight. Visit the beautiful cloister at the Franciscan Monastery. Delight in the artistic treasures of the Assumption of the Virgin, and visit the Rector’s Palace, and XIV-century Dominican Monastery. Indulge in a delectable choice of gourmet restaurants and intimate cafes, which will delight even the most discriminating palate. Perhaps attend an evening concert — throughout the summer, chamber music concerts are held many evenings in churches and towers overlooking the sea.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- All transfers between the hotels ports and airports
- Breakfast daily
- Sightseeing of Split with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Sightseeing of Hvar town with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Sightseeing of Dubrovnik Old Town with a professional English speaking local guide
- Day-trip to Biševo with professional English speaking skipper
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia if needed
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 3 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hilton Imperial, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips, entrance fees
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person||2 travelers|
|SEASON I||From $1,995||[button class="link_to_tab" shape="square" size="mini" float="none" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" href="#tab-5"]Request Booking[/button]|
|SEASON II||From $2,595||[button class="link_to_tab" shape="square" size="mini" float="none" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" href="#tab-5"]Request Booking[/button]|
|SEASON III||From $2,995||[button class="link_to_tab" shape="square" size="mini" float="none" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" href="#tab-5"]Request Booking[/button]|
|SEASON IV||From $3,295|