- Celebrate your love in the most romantic locations on the Dalmatian coast
- Start in Split and enjoy a private cooking class with candle light dinner
- Take a private excursion and a boat ride to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Relax on a private sailing trip to the island of Brac and Hvar
- Explore the highest peak of Hvar island with wine tasting
- Enjoy a romantic lunch in a unique setting
- Swim in the hidden bays and enjoy private boat ride to Paklinski islands
- Lounge in the secluded beach in Dubrovnik
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Dalmatian Desire itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Begin in Split and spend three nights at your luxurious hotel with stunning views of the Adriatic. Enjoy a private walking tour of the Diocletian Palace including favorite local neighborhoods, museums, outdoor markets and boutique shops. Celebrate your time in Croatia with a private cooking class and a romantic dinner paired with a bottle of fine local wine.
Next, depart by private car and chauffer to the amazing Plitvice Lakes National Park. Enjoy the refreshing hiking tour of the Lakes and admire the stunning views of the waterfalls. Find a perfect spot for a romantic picnic. On the way back to Split, make a stop at the charming town of Trogir and explore its wealth of art. Enjoy excellent local dining in many of Trogir’s restaurants.
Escape to the seclusion of the Dalmatian islands. Board your private sail boat and in the company of your skipper head to the island of Brac, enjoy your lunch on one of its gorgeous beaches and continue to the most romantic place on the entire coast, the island of Hvar.
Explore the island with a private drive through the scenic countryside of scented lavender fields, olive groves, charming seaside villages and vineyards. Enjoy a succulent lunch of Dalmatian specialties prepared just for the two of you in an olive grove. Discover Paklinski Islands and enjoy lounging in Palmizana bay.
Your journey concludes in Dubrovnik where you will spend three nights at the beautiful hotel with stunning views of the Adriatic. Start slowly with a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and its museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and local specialty shops. Take a full day excursion of the Zaton bay &enjoy sea kayaking in this spectacular place. End with an unforgettable sunset dinner in the romantic town of Cavtat.
- Private airport transfer in Split and Dubrovnik
- COMPLIMENTARY champagne in Split
- Private cooking class nearby Split with a bottle of wine and transfers from hotel
- Private excursion to Pltivice Lakes from Split & entrance tickets to the park
- Private sailing to the islands of Brac and Hvar with lunch & professional skipper
- Private full day expeirence of Hvar island with lunch in olive grove, wine tasting and private boat excursion to Paklinski Islands
- Private sea kayaking in Zaton Bay
- Private experience of Split with a local guide
- Private experience of Dubrovnik with a local guide
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 3 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2021|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2021|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,595|
|SEASON II||From $3,995|
|SEASON III||From $4,595|
|SEASON IV||From $4,795|