Dreamy Venice & Croatia
- Start in dazzling Venice and admire the art, architecture & good wine
- Visit Rovinj, a lovely seaside resort on Istrian Peninsula
- Enjoy a full day private excursion to the Istrian countryside with wine and olive tasting
- Engage in refreshing hiking tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore the Dalmatian town of Split with our expert local guide
- Sail to the islands of and Brač and Šolta and enjoy private cooking class and lunch
- Taste delicious fresh oysters and fine local wine on Pelješac Peninsula
- Come to Dubrovnik, a dazzling beauty on the Adriatic coast
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Dreamy Venice & Croatia itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Dreamy Venice and Dubrovnik romantic vacation includes highlights of Italy’s and Croatia’s most romantic cities; Venice, Rovinj, Split & Dubrovnik.
Begin in Venice and spend two nights at your luxurious hotel. Enjoy a private walking tour of favorite local neighborhoods, museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and specialty shops. Discover the best of Venice—whether you are interested in a “secret itineraries” tour of the Doge’s Palace, learning about the Eastern architectural influence of many of Venice’s buildings, shopping for high quality glass, or simply discovering hidden neighborhoods and sampling specialties at local wine bars, each day will be tailored to your interests.
Next, depart by private car and chauffeur for Rovinj, a lovely seaside resort on the northern part of the Adriatic coast. Spend two nights in Rovinj at your elegant boutique hotel with amazing sea view, and enjoy a taste of best truffles served in one of the fine restaurants. Spend one day on a full day flexible private walking tour of the Istrian countryside including a visit to the quaint town on Motovun. You might like to explore the market squares and artisan workshops in Pula and Poreč. Enjoy plenty of free time for leisurely meals and time to stroll along the sea and shop for local specialties and souvenirs.
Drive through the rugged Lika region to the amazing Plitvice Lakes National Park. Enjoy the refreshing hiking tour of the Lakes and admire the stunning views of the waterfalls. Break for lunch for a bite of tasteful locally raised roasted lamb with potatoes with a glass of locally brewed beer.
Continue to the seaside town of Split. Spend a day enjoying a private walking tour of Diocletian Palace in Split, browse craft markets, art galleries and local shops. Perhaps take a drive to the charming town of Trogir and explore its wealth of art. Enjoy excellent local dining in many of Trogir’s restaurants.
Enjoy a private cooking class during your sailing excursion to the islands of Brač and Šolta.
Your journey concludes in Dubrovnik where you will spend two nights at the elegant hotel with stunning views of the Adriatic. Start slowly with a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and its museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and local specialty shops. Perhaps take a full day excursion of the Dubrovnik countryside in Konavle region and learn how life used to be hundreds of years ago in small villages around Dubrovnik.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Split/Šolta & Brač/Split
- Private transfers by car & driver as per itinerary
- Private experience of Venice with an experience English-speaking local guide
- Private experience of Rovinj with and experienced English speaking local guide
- Excursion to National Parks Plitvice Lakes (self-guided sightseeing)
- Excursion to Istrian countryside with a truffle hunting and wine tasting
- Šolta and Brač sailing with professional English speaking skippe
- Private experience of Split with and experienced English speaking local guide
- Private experience of Dubrovnik with and experienced English speaking local guide
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Venice, Hotel Bucintoro, 2 nights, breakfast
- Rovinj, Hotel Monte Mulini, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Vestibul, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,995|
|SEASON II||From $4,495|
|SEASON III||From $4,995|