Escape to Korčula & Vis
- Escape to the Croatian islands of Korčula & Vis, restore your spirit and experience life with no stress
- Enter the sanctuary for the senses at your luxury accommodation in the heart of the ancient city of Korčula, a birth place of Marco Polo
- Enjoy private yoga sessions in stunning locations by a well-known Croatian yoga instructor, a native of Korčula
- Relax, invigorate and recharge in the serenity of Mljet Island National Park
- Bike through the picturesque villages of Korčula Island and taste local Grk and Pošip wines
- Experience the charm of Vis island, one of the most isolated Croatian islands with stunning coves, hidden beaches & crystal clear sea
- Taste the wine on Vis & prove it to yourself that is tastes better than others! The first grape vine in Dalmatia was planted by the ancient Greeks here and the Greek writer Agatarhid said that the wine from Vis was, compared to all others, better
- Sail on on gajeta wooden boat like the local fisherman used to sail a thousand years ago!
Escape to the Croatian islands of Korčula and Vis and let the scents of lavender, laurel, sage and myrtle, which Croatia is abundant in, inspire all of your senses and invigorate your spirit.
Start with a four night stay at a five residence palace on the island of Korčula. The palace’s design pays homage to Marco Polo and his Silk Road adventures with subtle themes from the route’s different regions integrated with restored original features and exquisite handcrafted furniture. Indulge in the inspiring spa treatments with influences from the Silk Road, Thailand and the Mediterranean with natural products using herbs, roots, flowers and fruits organically grown in Dalmatia and Asia. Stretch out with the outdoor yoga tailored to your preferences in any of the fascinating island locations offering striking views and calming scent of the Adriatic. Bike though the charming island villages and taste the local Grk and Posip wine. Escape for a day in the complete seclusion of Mljet Island and enjoy the most relaxing swim in the salty lakes.
Continue your perfect vacation with four nights at a small luxury hotel on the remote Vis island. Pristine nature, green inland, numerous cliffs, hidden bays, sandy beaches and sea caves will leave you breathless and inspired. Taste the wine on Vis & confirm that is tastes better than others! The first grape vine in Dalmatia was planted by the ancient Greeks here and the Greek writer Agatarhid said that the wine from Vis was, compared to all others, better. Walk along the footsteps of ancient Illyrian tribes, climb to the highest top of the island, enjoy the view over vineyards and olive groves, feel the opulence of herbs and taste unique island products.
Sail like the local fishermen used to sail a thousand years ago on a wooden fishing boat called gajeta, one of the symbols of thousand year old fishermen tradition in Komiža.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- Private airport transfers by car and driver in Dubrovnik and Split
- Stop in Ston on Peljesac Peninsula for wine and oyster tasting
- 1 hour Thai Traditional massage per person at Lešić Dimitri on Korčula
- 2 private yoga classes on Korčula
- Private sightseeing tour of Korčula with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private biking of Korčula island including wine tasting with a a professional English-speaking local guide
- Boat excursion to Mljet Island (group)
- Transfer by catamaran from Korčula to Vis
- Private sea kayaking of Green Cave with a professional a professional English-speaking local instructor
- Private sightseeing tour of Vis and Komiža with a professional English-speaking local guide including wine tasting
- Korčula, Lešić Dimitri, 4 nights, breakfast
- Vis, San Giorgio, 4 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $3,095|
|SEASON II||From $3,295|
|SEASON III||From $3,595|