Flavors of Croatia
- Prepare your first Croatian specialty in Zagreb during a cooking class
- Visit castles in the countryside of Zagorje and enjoy traditional lunch & wine
- Explore Rovinj, Groznjan and Motovun in Istrian Peninsula with food sampling
- Enjoy truffle hunting in Istria and a private cooking class and dinner with wine
- Stop in Plitvice Lakes for a walking tour and authentic dining experience
- Tour Split and visit a family estate for wine tasting and home-made dinner
- Take a private boat excursion to Hvar with lunch in an olive grove
- Taste wine & oysters in Ston on Peljesa Peninsula
- Prepare a traditional home-made meal in a village near Dubrovnik
Flavors of Croatia is a private gourmet tour filled with authentic experiences of country’s main regions. Begin your tour in the charming city of Zagreb and soak up its history and culture. Visit local Dolac market and hand-pick the freshest ingredients for your upcoming cooking adventure .
Next, make your way to the countryside of Zagorje, known for its stunning views and amazing local cuisine. Enrich your food and wine adventure by learning about specialties of this remarkable region during a lunch at a small family establishment in the nearby village.
Continue your journey through the breathtaking Istrian peninsula and sample your way through the food and wine that are celebrated in this area. Try your luck hunting for truffles so you can use them preparing your Istrian dinner on a family estate. Savor excellent homemade food and Istrian wines.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Plitvice National park and taste hearty specialties of the rugged Lika.
Continue your gourmet journey in Split. Taste everything local here: fritule, bevanda, sardines, soparnik, prsciutto, olive oil, ice cream, chocolate, vino, mussels, octopus salad, pasticada and the rest of the mouth-watering Dalmatian specialties.
Boat over to the island of Hvar and explore its lavender fields, olive groves, vineyards, highest island peaks and secluded beaches. Mingle with friendly locals in a tiny village and have them reveal some of the island food and wine secrets.
Continue to Dubrovnik with a stop in Ston on Peljesac Peninsula for the best oysters.
Culminate this unique gourmet experience of Croatia in the small village near Dubrovnik while you prepare a traditional home-cooked meal.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik Countryside /Dubrovnik
- Private sightseeing of Zagreb with cooking class and lunch
- Private excursion to Zagorje, visit to Trakoscan Castle with traditional lunch
- Private sightseeing of Rovinj with food tasting
- Private excursion of Istrian countryside, visit to Groznjan and Motovun
- Truffle hunting in Istria with cooking class and dinner
- Self-guided tour of Plitvice lakes with optional dining experience
- Pprivate sightseeing of Split with food tasting
- Private visit to family estate for wine tasting and home-made dinner & wine tasting
- Private boat excursion to Hvar island with lunch in an olive grove and island exploration
- Private wine and oyster tasting in Ston
- Private sightseeing of Dubrovnik with food tasting
- Private cooking class in a village near Dubrovnik with lunch or dinner
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, 3 nights, breakfast
- Rovinj, Hotel Monte Mulini, 3 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $5,595|
|SEASON II||From $6,395|
|SEASON III||From $6,795|