Flavors of Dalmatia
- Experience Split with all of your senses; history, architecture, culture, food and wine tasting & cooking class
- Visit Krka Waterfalls for a walking tour and authentic dining experience
- Enjoy private sailing to Hvar with a stop on Šolta for a tour of honey production
- Take a private excursion of Hvar Island with lunch in an olive grove & excursion to Palmižana beach
- Engage in private cooking class of an authentic meal in a quaint village on Hvar island
- Visit Korčula and taste wine & oysters in Ston on Pelješac Peninsula
- Explore Dubrovnik & visit its countryside for olive oil tasting and lunch
- Prepare a traditional home-made meal in a village near Dubrovnik
Flavors of Dalmatia is unique gourmet experience of the Dalmatian coast that only the native and well-knowledgeable travel experts at Adriatic Luxury Journeys can craft and seamlessly deliver.
Start with a few nights in Split. Visit its historical and cultural landmarks, markets, shops and meet the locals. Taste everything local here: fritule, bevanda, sardines, soparnik, prosciutto, olive oil, ice cream, chocolate, fine wine, mussels, octopus salad, lamb on and the rest of the mouth-watering Dalmatian specialties. Try your hand at preparing a traditional meal in a village nearby Split.
Next, explore the beautiful waterfalls of Krka National Park, walk and hike around the lakes, take a short cruise and swim in the refreshing crystal clear waters beneath the amazing waterfalls. Sample local specialties and dine on best seafood risotto here.
Spend a day relaxing on a private sailing trip to the small island of Šolta in the company of a professional skipper. Explore the quaint villages and learn how to make honey from the professional beekeeper. The quality of honey from Šolta has been known since ancient times.
Stay a few days on the island of Hvar and explore its lavender fields, olive groves, vineyards, highest island peaks and secluded beaches. Meet the locals at a tiny village of Malo Grablje and enjoy a traditional cooking class experience, best local wine and even better company of your host.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Split/Countryside of Split/Split
Split/Krka National Park/Split
Hvar/Korčula & Ston/Dubrovnik
- Private sightseeing of Split with food and wine tasting
- Private cooking class in Split countryside
- Krka Waterfalls Self-guided, walking and hiking tour with dining experience
- Private sailing to Hvar with a stop on Šolta for a tour of honey production and beekeeping
- Private excursion of Hvar Island with lunch in an olive grove & excursion to Palmižana beach
- Private cooking class of an authentic dish in a quaint village on Hvar island
- Private tour of Korčula and wine & oyster tasting in Ston
- Private tour of Dubrovnik with visit to the countryside for olive oil tasting and lunch
- Private cooking class in a village near Dubrovnik
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itienrary
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 3 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2021|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2021|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $5,695|
|SEASON II||From $5,995|
|SEASON III||From $6,595|
|SEASON IV||From $6,795|