Game of Thrones in Croatia
- Find out everything Croatia has in common with “Game of Thrones” from our expert local guides & passionate Game of Thrones enthusiasts & their exclusive first-hand filming locations knowledge
- Join the unique Game of Thrones private tour in Split and its countryside
- Touch the walls of Klis that have held Turkish, Venetian and Roman warriors at bay
- Discover “Game of Thrones” filming locations in Dubrovnik Old Town & Trsteno Botanical Gardens in the company of the Game of Thrones admirer & expert local guide with the incomparable Game of Thrones filming experience
If you are a Game of Thrones fan eagerly awaiting to discover all of the filming locations shown in the 2014 and 2015 seasons then this exclusive Game of Thrones private tour of Croatia, recently featured by Conde Nast Traveler, is made just for you.
Start with the three nights in the Dalmatian town of Split. Explore Split and its countryside by joining the Game of Thrones full day private sightseeing tour. Meet your local expert guide, a Split native and a passionate Game of Thrones fan, who will reveal to you all the fascinating filming locations from you favorite show. You will visit a small village of Zrnovnica (the battlefield where Daario Naharis defeated The Champion of Meereen), located only about fifteen minutes from Split town.
Discover the fictional slave-trading land of Meereen, the fortress of Klis which holds a very significant role in the history of Croatia. Learn all about the real-life “Game of Thrones” that happened here during the Ottoman Empire attacks. Admire this off-the-beaten-path location that offers some of the most amazing views of Bosnia and Herzegovina on one side, and the beautiful town of Split with its lofty Palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, on the other side. And to make this a truly one-of-a-kind experience, we’ll take you to the top of the fort to the location used by HBO which has not yet been screened.
Next, we welcome you to King’s Landing as you arrive in Dubrovnik. Spend three nights in the most beautiful city on the Adriatic coast. Meet your expert guide and a local Game of Thrones fan as you start the Game of Thrones full-day excursion. First, visit the Lovrijenac Fort, a symbol of the city’s survival. The Latin inscription above the gate translates as “You shall not sell your freedom for all the gold in the world”. Lovrijenac Fort doubles as the Red Keep and the water below served for the pivotal battle of Blackwater Bay. Next, in the company of your driver and a guide, visit the Arboretum Botanical Gardens in Trsteno, the final filming location where you will certainly recognize the famous baroque staircase that leads from the Jesuit Church of St Ignatius to Gundulic Square.
- Game of Thrones private tour in Split with lunch
- Game of Thrones private tour in Dubrovnik
- Private airport transfer by car and driver in Split and Dubrovnik
- All private transfers by car and driver as per itinerary
- Breakfast daily
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 3 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hilton Imperial, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2020 - April 30, 2021|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2021|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2021|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $1,995|
|SEASON II||From $2,395|
|SEASON III||From $2,495|
|SEASON IV||From $2,595|