Highlights of Croatia
- Stroll the charming streets of Zagreb and visit its many museums and art galleries
- Discover the roman ruins in Pula. Journey through the Istrian countryside
- Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Tour the Diocletian Palace in Split, and enjoy charming town of Trogir
- Visit Dubrovnik – The Renaissance Jewel of the Adriatic
This self-driving tour spends eleven days exploring four of Croatia’s most beautiful and culturally-rich cities including one of Europe’s most dazzling nature parks. Begin in Zagreb. Stay in a luxury room of one of the city’s finest hotels. During private touring, your expert local guide will take you to the most interesting neighborhoods, upscale shops and food markets, and help you navigate the overwhelming wealth of spectacular art, architecture and history in the capital of Croatia.
Continue to Pula with your private expert guide and driver. Journey through the serene Tuscan-like scenery with its rolling hills and vineyards. You will arrive next at the 3000 year old town of Pula, the heart of the Peninsula, which houses the best preserved Roman amphitheater in the World. There is no more delightful way to savor the Istrian Peninsula then to lunch at one of the many superb restaurants in the entire region. They are known for exquisite seafood delicacies, delectable truffles, the aromatic Muscat of Monjan or the ruby-red Teran that once upon a time fortified Casanova himself!
A very special experience awaits you in Gorski Kotar and Lika. Lovely green landscapes of exceptional ecological value reside in a number of nature parks, which rise a mere dozen feet above the sea. Discover Plitvice Lakes National Park – the unique oasis of rare natural beauty. It is one of Europe’s most dazzling nature reserve parks, and was truly created by nature.
Experience the charm of the southern Mediterranean as we arrive at Split, the largest city along the Adriatic coast. Its beauty captivated IV Century Roman Emperor Diocletian, who built his palace here. Visit Trogir, which is also included in the UNESCO list of protected world cultural heritage. You will quickly see why it is called a museum city by keeping in mind the many artistic repositories it hosts.
Now it’s time to take you on an unforgettable journey to Dubrovnik, the Renaissance Jewel of the Adriatic. It’s often been called a classic medieval heart stopper. For it is rife with glorious fountains, palaces and cathedrals. And rich in history and culture, dating all the way back to the VII century.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- Car rental, automatic, mid size
- Sightseeing of Zagreb with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Sightseeing of Pula with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Sightseeing of Split with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Sightseeing of Dubrovnik with a professional English speaking local guide
- Breakfast daily
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, 2 nights, breakfast
- Opatija, Hotel Astoria, 2 nights, breakfast
- Plitvice, Hotel Jezero, 1 night, breakfast
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Rixos Libertas, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $1,995|
|SEASON II||From $2,395|
|SEASON III||From $2,795|