Irresistible Croatia & Montenegro
- Visit the amazing city of Split and explore its history and culture
- Relax on a private sailing trip to Hvar with a stop on the island of Brač
- Explore the island of Hvar with romantic lunch and wine tasting in olive grove
- Take a private boat ride to the island of Korčula
- Come to Dubrovnik, a dazzling beauty of the Adriatic coast
- Discover Montenegro and relax at a luxurious hotel in St. Stefan
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys honeymoon experts to customize Irresistible Croatia & Montenegro itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Celebrate your love on the stunningly beautiful Adriatic coast! Visit romantic locales in Croatia and Montenegro.
Arrive to Split and spend a day enjoying a private walking tour of Diocletian Palace in Split, browse lively open market, art galleries and local shops and experience this Dalmatian glorious city with all of your senses.
Enjoy one full day on a private sailing excursion to the islands of Brač and Hvar. Swim and snorkel in hidden bays and wait for your meals to be prepared and served by the crew.
Relax on Hvar, the island of sun, sea, scented lavender fields, olive groves, vineyards, quaint Dalmatian villages, sophisticated towns and unforgettable sunsets. Try to experience it all!
A romantic lunch of traditional Dalmatian specialties will be prepared just for the two of you in a beautiful olive grove. Board a private speed boat and head to the Pakleni Islands and Palmižana for swimming and snorkeling in hidden bays.
Transfer by private speed boat to Dubrovnik. Stop at the island of Korčula which undoubtedly holds a privileged position among the Croatian islands. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean.
Admire Dubrovnik where you will spend two nights at the luxury hotel with stunning views of the Adriatic. Your amazing journey concludes in the incredibly beautiful St. Stefan peninsula in Montenegro.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Depart St. Stefan
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private experience of Split with a local guide
- Private sailing to Hvar with a stop Brač with a professional skipper including lunch
- Private full day excursion of Hvar island with lunch in the countryside, wine tasting and private boat excursion to Pakleni Islands
- Transfer by private boat to Dubrovnik with a stop on the island of Korčula
- Private experience of Dubrovnik Old Town with a local guide
- Private transfer to St. Stefan in Montenegro
- Private experience of Montenegro with a local guide
- Split, Vestibul Palace, 1 night, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, 3 nights, breakfast
- Sveti Stefan, Villa Montenegro, 3 nights breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $4,695|
|SEASON II||From $5,295|
|SEASON III||From $5,795|