Julian Alps & Lakes
- Explore Ljubljana’s baroque architecture, charming streets and markets
- Take a pletna boat ride to St. Mary’s island of Lake Bled and hike to the highest point
- Admire mountain peak and crystal clear lakes on a hiking excursion to Triglav
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Lake Bohinj with amazing scenery
- Imagine yourself in another world – tour Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle
- Visit picturesque village of Lipica and learn about Beautiful Lipizzaner horses
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s family vacation experts to customize Julian Alps & Lakes, Slovenia Family Vacation itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Julian Alps and Lakes is a wonderful eight day family vacation in the most amazing locations in Slovenia. Start in Ljubljana, the beautiful capital of Slovenia and explore its baroque buildings, charming squares, famous Dragon Bridge on Ljubljanica River and visit local market for some tasty local treats.
Transfer to Lake Bled and take a pletna boat ride to St. Mary’s island. Hike to the lake’s highest point and ring the wishing bell.
Next, take a full day hiking excursion to Triglav National Park and enjoy the breath in all the fresh air while you enjoy the stunning views of the Triglav lakes.
Visit Lake Bohinj and enjoy the tour of the lakes. Climb to Mt. Vogel, and admire the views of the Julian Alps.
Explore the underground world of Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle on a full day excursion before your overnight in Portorož. Visit the village of Lipica and learn all about beautiful white horses called Lipizzaner.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
Portorož/Venice or Ljubljana
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing of Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Lipica Stud Farm, Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Private hiking excursion of Triglav National Park
- Experienced English speaking local guides
- 24 hour assistance in Slovenia if needed
- Ljubljana, Hotel Cubo, 2 nights, breakfast
- Bled, Hotel Toplice, 3 nights, breakfast
- Portorož, Kempinski Palace, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $2,995|
|SEASON II||From $3,295|
|SEASON III||From $3,495|