- Enjoy the private tour of Croatia with most luxurious hotels and best sightseeing.
- Begin in Dubrovnik, the jewel of the sun-drenched Dalmatian coast.
- Discover the Diocletian town of Split.
- Travel to the island of Hvar.
- Admire the most beautiful waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Visit Zagreb, the most powerful and most sophisticated city in Croatia.
Magnificent Croatia tour is perfect for anyone seeking a private tour of Croatia that includes the most luxurious hotels available and sightseeing that features the best of Croatia: spectacular ancient ruins; Renaissance and Baroque architecture; and delicious food and wine. Each day’s touring is very flexible, with your own expert guide and driver.
Begin in Dubrovnik, the jewel of the sun-drenched Dalmatian coast. Stay at the luxurious Villa Argentina, with stunning views of the Adriatic. Dubrovnik is rife with glorious fountains, palaces and cathedrals, and steeped in sunshine and bathed in mild Mediterranean breezes. explore outdoor markets and taste local specialties. Visit Franciscan and Dominican Monasteries, the Rector’s Palace, and Dubrovnik Cathedral.
Continue to Split, the largest city along the Adriatic coast, and enjoy a private sightseeing tour of the palace of the 4th Century Roman Emperor Diocletian. Browse food and craft markets, galleries and unique shops. Take a full day tour to the island of Hvar and tour the famous “Tvrdalj” Palace of Petar Hektorović, the famous Croatian poet.
En route to Zagreb the next morning, travel to Plitvice Lakes for a tour of the most beautiful waterfalls. Continue to the Croatian capital of Zagreb, the most powerful and sophisticated cities in Croatia. Spend two night at a beautiful and the most elegant Regent Esplanade hotel, perfectly situated in the heart of the city. Enjoy a private tour of the Upper Town, visit St. Mark’s church, the Croatian National Theater and some of the many beautiful parks and fine art galleries in Zagreb. You will indeed have an experience to remember in years to come of your unforgettable tour of the gems of the Adriatic.
- Private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Split including Diocletian Palace with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Hvar island with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Zagreb with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Self-guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park including a boat ride
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Dubrovnik, Hilton Imperial, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 2 nights, breakfast
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $2,395|
|SEASON II||From $2,595|
|SEASON III||From $2,795|