Palette of the Adriatic
- Sample homemade specialties at the open-air market in Zagreb.
- Discover blend of medieval & baroque in Ljubljana.
- Visit Zadar and listen to the music played by sea waves.
- Delight in the artistic and cultural treasures of Dubrovnik.
- Admire Diocletian palace in Split & cathedral in Trogir.
- Explore Bay of Kotor and a boat ride to “Gospa od Škrpjela”.
Join us on our magical 14-day Palette of the Adriatic escorted journey. And explore fascinating periods of Croatian history and culture. Discover centuries-old art treasures and the pearls of Croatia’s diversity. Then live the perfect dream as you relax in your elegant hotel room while stunning vistas of the Adriatic Sea drift in and out of view. You will anticipate the extraordinary vacation of unforgettable days and nights!
With Adriatic Luxury Journeys you will mingle with renowned artists and sculptors in one of the many art galleries in charming Zagreb. Check out the inimitable Roman ruins in Pula. And indulge yourself in authentic Dalmatian delicacies prepared especially for you in the Diocletian town of Split. Then travel in complete grandeur in a private boat to the remarkable island of Hvar. You may pamper yourself on this crème de la crème of deluxe Croatian touring as you sip a glass of finest Croatian wine in the company of its wine-making connoisseur.
And just when you think this can not get any better we welcome you to Dubrovnik , the Renaissance Jewel of the Adriatic!
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary based on double occupancy
- 14 tour days Experienced English speaking Tour Director throughout the trip as per itinerary
- Comfortable air-conditioned minibus at group’s disposal as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Ljubljana, Bled, Pula, Poreč, Zadar, Split, Trogir, Hvar, Mostar, Kotor, Korčula town and Dubrovnik
- Winetasting on Hvar
- Professional English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for National Park Postojna and Plitvice Lakes
- Entrance fees to Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split
- Gold and Silver and St. Donat Church in Zadar
- 21 meals – 13 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 2 dinners in local restaurants
- Ferry/catamaran tickets
- All taxes
- Zagreb, Hotel Esplanade, superior room, 2 nights
- Bled, Hotel Toplice, lake view room, 1 night
- Opatija, Hotel Milenij, sea view room, 2 nights
- NP Plitvice, Hotel Jezero, standard room, 1 night
- Split, Hotel Le Méridien Lav, sea view room, 3 nights
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Bellevue, sea view room, 4 nights
- Airfare, tips, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|DATES & PRICES|
|START DATE||END DATE||AVAILABILITY||PRICE|
|May 12, 2022||May, 25, 2022||Available||$7,595|
|June 9, 2022||June 22, 2022||Available||$7,995|
|September 1, 2022||September, 14, 2022||Available||$7,995|
|October 6, 2022||October 19, 2022||Available||$7,595|
|Rates are in US dollars.|