Passion on the Adriatic
- Take a romantic sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town at sunset
- Sail away to a secret beach on Mljet Island on a private boat excursion
- Taste the freshest oysters and fine local wine on Pelješac Peninsula
- Enjoy beautiful Korčula and visit the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Transfer by private boat to Hvar and enjoy picnic on a secret vista
- Relax on a private sailing excursion to the island of Vis
- Visit markets and cooking class in the countryside of Split
- Swim underneath the crystal clear waterfalls of Krka
- Visit Istrian Peninsula and enjoy private truffle hunting and wine tasting
Contact one of Adriatic Luxury Journeys’s honeymoon experts to customize Passion on the Adriatic itinerary according to all of your preferences (type of hotels, activities, budget, etc).
Arrive to Dubrovnik, take a romantic tour of the Old Town at sunset and experience this inspiring city at night.
Take a private boat excursion to the nearby island of Mljet and lounge on one of the hidden beaches of this pristine and serene island.
Transfer to the island of Korčula by private car and driver and don’t miss to experience the most authentic oyster tasting followed by visits to local wineries on the Pelješac Peninsula. Continue to the stunning island of Korčula and explore it history, culture, unique shops and numerous seaside restaurants.
Transfer by private boat to the passionate island of Hvar surrounded by endless fields of lavender, olive groves and vineyards. Admire the magical sunset from Hvar’s highest point as you sip a glass of champagne during a private picnic in a beautiful setting.
Board your private sail boat and spend a day visiting the island of Vis. Swim, snorkel, enjoy lunch on board and take a lot of pictures.
Visit markets, local shops and galleries in Split and enjoy a private cooking class in the countryside. Transfer to Rovinj and stop at Krka National Park for hiking, a boat ride and perhaps even a swim in the chilling waters of the lakes.
End your romantic journey with a memorable hunt for famous Istrian truffles in the company of your expert truffle hunters.
- All private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- COMPLIMENTARY champagne in Dubrovnik
- Private sailing to the secluded beach on Mljet Island with professional skipper
- Private wine and oyster tasting on Pelješac Peninsula
- Private picnic with champagne and strawberries on Hvar’s secret vista
- Private sailing to the islands Vis with lunch & professional skipper
- Private cooking class in the countryside near Split with dinner and bottle of fine local wine
- Private excursion to Krka waterfalls (self-guided)
- Private truffle hunting on the Istrian Peninsula with wine tasting
- Private experience of Dubrovnik at sunset with a local guide
- Private experience of Korčula town with a local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Split including visits to local markets, shops with chocolate, wine and cheese tastings
- Private speedboat transfer from Korčula to Hvar
- Catamaran transfer from Hvar to Split
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Dubrovnik, Hotel Bellevue, 2 nights, breakfast
- Korčula , Hotel Korsal, 2 nights, breakfast
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Marmont, 1 night, breakfast
- Rovinj, Hotel Monte Mulini, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2021 - April 30, 2022|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2022|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2022|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $5,395|
|SEASON II||From $5,995|
|SEASON III||From $6,295|
|SEASON IV||From $6,595|