Small Towns of Croatia
- Overnight in charming boutique hotels in small and less known towns of Croatia
- Experience local flair and flavor of the country visiting quaint villages and scenic countryside
- Enjoy private sightseeing of Zagreb, Pula, Poreč, Zadar, Šibenik, Trogir, Split, Korčula & Dubrovnik
- Take a private tour of Varaždin and visit castles of Zagorje region
- Journey through scenic Istrian Peninsula and discover Hum, smallest town in the world
- Admire views from picturesque town of Motovun and taste local Istrian specialties with truffles
- Travel through the island of Krk and learn all about Baška tablet
- Hike through the serene nature of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Visti traditional villages in the countryside of Dalmatia and Konavle and taste their specialties
- Taste oysters and finest Croatian wines on Pelješac Peninsula
Stay in boutique hotels off the beaten paths of Croatia and experience true flair and flavor of the country touring the well-known cities and exploring small towns, islands and quaint villages, too. Small towns of Croatia is a unique independent journey that focuses on Croatia’s roads less traveled. Overnight and spend time in places that are usually off the tourist maps while you still have an opportunity to visit the main sights and have an authentic experience of the country.
Begin with a couple of nights in Samobor, a charming town in the vicinity of Zagreb. Mingle with friendly locals at any of the cozy cafes or restaurants on the main town square and enjoy a slice of kremšnita. Journey through the picturesque rolling hills and village of Zagorje to Varaždin. Visit the mysterious castles and dine on traditional specialties, and taste wines of the region.
Next, in the company of your private chauffeur, transfer to your hotel in the seaside town of Novigrad. Stop along the way on Plešivica Hill for a memorable wine tasting experience. Novigrad will pleasantly surprise you with a wealth of its architectural and historical sights, cultural heritage, unspoiled natural beauty and most of all with its incomparable seafood menus.
Visit Pula and Poreč and journey through the Istrian countryside to the tiny towns of Hum and Motovun known for exquisite truffles. Travel to the island of Krk in Kvarner Bay and learn all about Baška tablet.
Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park during your hike around stunning lakes and waterfalls. Arrive to the 3000 year old city of Zadar and discover its precious collection of Gold and Silver. Come to Šibenik, the oldest native Croatian city on the Adriatic. Take a scenic drive to Krka National Park, hike and swim underneath the chilling waterfalls and find out all about a traditional way of life in one of the nearby villages of the Dalmatian countryside.
Take a scenic route along the Adriatic coast and discover charming town of Trogir and glorious city of Split. Stroll the charming streets, visit markets, taste authentic specialties and mingle with locals. Continue to Makarska Riviera taking the gorgeous scenic route along the pristine coastline.
Transfer to Cavtat in the countryside of Konavle region not far from Dubrovnik, the queen of the Adriatic. Along the way, visit Korčula, the birth of Marco Polo, visit Ston on Pelješac Peninsula known for best oysters and finest Croatian wines.
Culminate this extraordinary journey with a visit to Dubrovnik. Stop. Breath. Take it all in. Close your eyes and remind yourself that all of this really did happen. This is not a dream although it really sounds like one.
What an amazing experience
Wow! We had an amazing time in Slovenia & Croatia. Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed every minute of our vacation. Hotels were exactly what we like, guides and drivers were so friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Our guide in Ljubljana and Lake Bled was like a family to us. We never knew Croatia's wine was so good. Thank you for all of the wine tastings near Split in Hvar and Peljesac. We had an opportunity to meet with a wine maker that you arranged for us. I am attaching a few photos that I know use as my bragging rights with friends:) Thank you, Tom and everyone at Adriatic Luxury Journeys for taking such a great care of us and for offering us the best rate, too! We have already recommended you to many of our friends. Cheers, Irwin B.
You have exceeded our expectations
We absolutely loved our private tour of Croatia and Montenegro! You have exceeded our expectations every step of the way! From luxury accommodations and rooms with best views, awesome drivers and guides, choice of local restaurants and menus…I simply don’t know where to stop. We learned so much about life and people there and we will cherish this wonderful experience for a very, very long time. We were sooo happy with your excellent itinerary design and coordination. Not having to spend long time in the mini bus each day was exactly what we needed, and your team delivered it all to the perfection! Thank you so much for planning such a thoughtful trip and for taking care of every single details for all six of us! Amanda, Thomas, Kathy, Dan, Jan & Todd
- Private transfers by car and driver throughout the trip as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing with expert local guides of Zagreb, Varaždin and Zagorje, Poreč, Pula, Hum, Motovun, Island of Krk, Plitvice Lakes, Zadar, Šibenik, Krka Waterfalls, Trogir, Split, Ston, Korčula, Konavle and Dubrovnik
- Stop in Plešivica Hills for wine tasting
- Stop in Skradin & Pakovo Selo
- Stop in Pelješac Peninsula for wine tasting
- Breakfast daily
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- Samobor, Hotel Livadić, 2 nights, breakfast
- Novigrad, Hotel Nautica, 2 nights, breakfast
- Plitvice, Ethno House, 2 nights, breakfast
- Rogoznica, Hotel Life, 2 nights, breakfast
- Makarska, Hotel Osejava, 1 nights, breakfast
- Cavtat, Villa Pattiera, 2 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2021|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2021|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Land Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $4,495|
|SEASON II||From $4,695|
|SEASON III||From $4,995|