Venice & Croatian Coast
- Discover the most romantic cities of Italy and Croatia
- Start in dazzling Venice and admire the art, architecture & good wine
- Visit Lovran, a lovely seaside resort on the Adriatic sea
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Pula and Poreč
- Engage in refreshing hiking tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore the Dalmatian towns of Split & Trogir
- Find out everything about the island of Korčula
- Come to Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic
Venice and Croatian cost tour includes highlights of Italy’s and Croatia’s most romantic cities; Venice, Lovran & Dubrovnik plus a private day tour to the historic town of Pula & Split and Trogir, and a memorable visit to the island of Korčula.
Begin in Venice and spend two nights at your luxurious hotel. Enjoy a private walking tour of favorite local neighborhoods, museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and specialty shops. Discover the best of Venice—whether you are interested in a “secret itineraries” tour of the Doge’s Palace, learning about the Eastern architectural influence of many of Venice’s buildings, shopping for high quality glass, or simply discovering hidden neighborhoods and sampling specialties at local wine bars, each day will be tailored to your interests.
Next, depart by private car and chauffer for Lovran, a lovely seaside resort on the northern part of the Adriatic cost. Spend tow nights in Lovran at your elegant boutique hotel with amazing sea view, and enjoy a taste of best truffles served by the villa’s own chef. Spend one day on a full day flexible private walking tour of the Roman ruins in Pula and experience the Istrian Peninsula according to your interests. You might like to explore the market squares and artisan workshops in Pula and Porec. Enjoy plenty of free time for leisurely meals and time to stroll along the sea and shop for local specialties and souvenirs.
Drive through the rugged Lika region to the amazing Plitvice Lakes National Park. Enjoy the refreshing hiking tour of the Lakes and admire the stunning views of the waterfalls. Break for lunch for a bite of tasteful locally raised roasted lamb with potatoes with a glass of locally brewed beer.
Continue to the seaside town of Split. Spend a day enjoying a private walking tour of Diocletian Palace in Split, browse craft markets, art galleries and local shops. Perhaps take a drive to the charming town of Trogir and explore its wealth of art. Enjoy excellent local dining in many of Trogir’s restaurants. Transfer by ferry to the island of Korcula which undoubtedly holds a privileged position among the Croatian islands. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean.
Your journey concludes in Dubrovnik where you will spend two nights at the Hilton Imperial with stunning views of the Adriatic. Start slowly with a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and its museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and local specialty shops. Perhaps take a full day excursion of the Dubrovnik countryside in Konavle region and learn how life used to be hundreds of years ago in small villages around Dubrovnik.
- Private transfers by car and driver as per the itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Venice with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Pula & Porec with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Split and Trogir with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Private sightseeing tour of Korcula town including with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Wine and oyster tasting in Ston on Peljesac Peninsula en route to Dubrovnik
- Private sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik with professional English speaking local guide
- 24 hour assistance from our branch office in Croatia, if needed
- Venice, Hotel Bucintoro, 2 nights, breakfast
- Lovran, Villa Astra, 2 nights, breakfast
- Split, Hotel Vestibul, 2 nights, breakfast
- Korčula, Lešić-Dimitri Palace, 2 nights, breakfast
- Dubrovnik, Hilton Imperial, 3 nights, breakfast
- Airfare, tips,
- €1 – €3.5 tourist tax per person per day, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||November 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|SEASON II||April 1 – May 10 & October 1 – October 31, 2022|
|SEASON III||May 11 – September 30, 2022|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|PRICES (per person based on double/twin occupancy)|
|Rate Per Person||2 travelers|
|SEASON I||From $4,995|
|SEASON II||From $5,495|
|SEASON III||From $5,995|