Yoga in Croatia
- Experience 10 days of total rejuvenation in Croatia & stay at luxury spa hotels
- Restore inner peace with yoga classes at unique locations
- Enjoy massage & spa treatments at Croatia’s top spa resorts
- Explore charming seaside towns, islands & taste best Mediterranean cuisine
- Relax on the beautiful island of Hvar & tour its countryside with local expert guide
- Discover Green & Blue Caves & island of Vis on a full day sailing excursion
- Visit Mostar in Bosnia & Herzegovina en route to Dubrovnik
Enjoy ten full days of total rejuvenation in Croatia, the most beautiful and most fragrant garden of Europe! Escape the stress of your daily routine and let the sun, the sea, the air and the yoga cure your life. Explore the incredibly beautiful coast of Croatia on this luxury small group journey reserved for only up to 12 like-minded travelers through seaside towns, coastal villages and Dalmatian islands. Taste the delicious Mediterranean cuisine and superb local wine.
Start with a couple of days in the lovely seaside town of Rovinj and explore the amazing sights and countryside of charming Istria.
Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park where a truly unique experience awaits you. You will not only have the opportunity to hike, boat and admire the most stunning waterfalls, but will also have the chance to practice yoga in an awe-inspiring location!
Explore Split often called the flower of the Mediterranean. Built around the Diocletian Palace, Split is a fascinating town with great art, culture, authentic cuisine and excellent entertainment. Stroll through its narrow streets that hide a variety of treasures. Explore galleries, boutiques, restaurants and cafes that are built as the part of this charming historical town but with remarkable components of contemporary design and appealing Dalmatian lifestyle. Experience Diocletian SPA & Wellness at your hotel, the most exclusive Spa in Split and the largest in Croatia.
Next, transfer to Hvar, the sunniest island in all of Europe. Learn all about this magical island during your island tour through the scented fields of lavender, olive groves and vineyards. Meet friendly locals and taste authentic delicacies. A full day sailing experience to Green and Blue Caves including a yoga practice in a unique location on the island of Vis will definitely be an experience of a lifetime!
En route to Dubrovnik, we take you to Mostar in Bosnia & Herzegovina. . Here, you will visit uncommon city sights, including the Old Bazaar, the Turkish House, and some of the many old Mosques.
We conclude this amazing journey in Dubrovnik, the crown jewel of the Adriatic. Enjoy a private walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and its museums, architectural landmarks, outdoor markets and local specialty shops. Take a cable car ride to Mt. Srđ & snap the most incredible photos of Dubrovnik.
Hvar/Blue & Green Caves/Vis/Hvar
- Airport transfer in Zagreb and Dubrovnik
- Stone massage at the Monte Mulini in Rovinj
- Sightseeing tour of Istrian countryside and Pula with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Yoga practice with a well-known yoga instructor in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entrance fee for a self-guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Sightseeing tour of Split & Trogir with a professional English-speaking local guide
- Hvar Island tour with a professional English-speaking local guide including wine tasting
- Sailing excursion to the islands of Brač and Šolta with lunch & professional skipper
- Sailing excursion to Green and Blue Caves & Vis with yoga practice in a unique location
- Sightseeing tour of Mostar in Bosnia
- Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik Old Town with a professional English-speaking local guide
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners in local restaurants
- 24 hour assistance in Croatia if needed
- All taxes
- Rovinj, Hotel Monte Mulini, 2 nights
- Plitvice, Echo Ethno Houses, 1 night
- Split, Le Méridien Lav, 2 nights
- Hvar, Hotel Adriana, 2 nights
- Dubrovnik, Grand Villa Argentina, 2 nights
- Airfare, tips, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
|SEASON I||October 9, 2021 - April 30, 2022|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2022|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2022|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2022|
|SEASON I||October 9, 2022 - April 30, 2023|
|SEASON II||May 1 – June 11 & September 20 – October 8, 2023|
|SEASON III||June 12 – July 15 & August 24 – September 19, 2023|
|SEASON IV||July 16 – August 23, 2023|
|Rates are in US dollars.|
|Rate Per Person|
|SEASON I||From $5,395|
|SEASON II||From $5,995|
|SEASON III||From $6,295|
|SEASON IV||From $6,595|