Travel To Croatia Worry-Free
Our highest priority is always to protect the safety and health of our clients and our team, and to ensure that you feel confident about your well-being from the moment you book until you safely return home.
- Travel with peace of mind with our flexible booking policy up to 14 days before departure
- We arrange COVID-19 testing in Croatia for your return flight to the U.S and Canada
- We’ve implemented strict health and safety protocols for your Croatia travel experience
Flexible Booking Policy
Book now and travel to Croatia worry-free in 2021 with Adriatic Luxury Journeys. Because you can change your mind up to fourteen days before departure.
Updated April 28, 2021
Book Your Trip to Croatia with Confidence
With Adriatic Luxury Journeys’ new, more flexible booking policy, you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. Book by July 31, 2021 for travel through December 31, 2022, and you may change or cancel up to 15 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason and receive a credit toward future travel valid for travel throughout 2022.
Call Adriatic Luxury Journeys at 888.955.5027 or 8585.609.6619 or contact your travel professional to book.
Terms and Conditions: For new bookings for travel through December 31, 2022, made through Adriatic Luxury Journeys/Agram Tours, Inc. between April 28, 2021 and July 31, 2021, guests may change or cancel the booking up to 15 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason at home or in their travel destination. For Tailor Made bookings, some exclusions and penalties may apply, which will be advised in writing prior to confirmation. All monies applied to a new booking are non-transferable and non-refundable. Guests who cancel without rebooking will receive a credit toward future travel valid through December 31, 2022; credit is non-transferable and non-refundable. The applicable price of the new trip applies. Guest is responsible for non-refundable air fees, insurance, and other related costs. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE TOURS, HONEYMOONS & SMALL GROUP TOURS:
All cancellations must be in writing to Adriatic Luxury Journeys/Agram Tours, Inc.
- From the day of confirmation up till 15 days prior to arrival: no cancelation fee
- 14-10 days before departure: cancelation penalty of 75% of the total cost
- 9 days or fewer before departure: cancelation penalty of 100% of the total cost
All cancelations are per person.
Full payment is due at least 30 days prior to departure.
Waiver of all fees.
Name change free of charge.
COVID-19-related reasons include:
- The U.S. Department of State issues a Level 4: Do Not Travel Global Health Advisory, or the government in the guest’s country of residence restricts all but essential travel
- The U.S. Department of State issues a Level 4: Do Not Travel due to COVID-19 for the destination the guest is traveling to, or the government in the guest’s country of residence issues a comparable advisory
- The destination the guest is traveling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit the guest from traveling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements
- International flights are canceled without alternative routing available for guest to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary
PCR testing managed for you in Croatia
We arrange COVID-19 testing in Croatia for all our clients, to help you meet current government requirements for a completed negative test before boarding for your return to the U.S. or Canada.
Safety protocols implemented to help make your experience safer
Adriatic Luxury Journeys is monitoring the well-being of our operations team on the ground in Croatia including drivers and guides, and we have required regular temperature checks to help ensure they are healthy. They will wear masks and gloves and maintain required social distancing during their time with you. You will also have access to hand sanitizer and masks.
Adriatic Luxury Jurneys’ private vehicles are thoroughly sanitized prior to each transfer and tour. We are ensuring that each vehicle will be stocked with face masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves.
Away from crowds
In addition to providing our private travel experiences, Adriatic Luxury Journeys will use an “away from the crowds” approach for entering any attractions and sites. By focusing on off-peak access, we will enable our clients to enjoy main sites and attractions with comfort and ease.
Beyond our always careful selection of accommodation, we are committed to delivering our guests only to properties that have rolled out a comprehensive, elevated standard for cleaning rooms and operating their dining spaces, common areas, and administrative services.
With Adriatic Luxury Journeys and our branch offices in Croatia, you have the flexibility to make itinerary changes up to 14 days prior to departure. And while you’re traveling, our local experts can always make changes on the fly to ensure that sightseeing and activities are delivered with your safety and comfort.
Unsurpassed 24/7 support
You can rest assured that you will be covered 24/7 while traveling in Croatia. .Adriatic Luxury Journeys’ local staff are always available around the clock. If and when needed, they will answer questions, make changes, or provide on-the-spot support.
Adriatic Luxury Journeys has implemented protocols that are aligned with the globally recognized World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels standards. The WTTC has worked with health experts, Governments, and other members of the travel industry to improve and regulate effective protocols for the safety and well-being of both travelers and workers.